What does boosting your metabolism mean?

Before you continue…Check out this very popular supplement below :



100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA, Extra Strength, 180 Capsules, Clinically Proven. Made in the USA. As seen on Dr. Oz! ** New and Improved Formula **Pharmaceutical Grade**

(Link will open in new window)

Free eBook Reveals
How To Lose 10 To 30 Pounds A Month

FREE eBook – CLICK HERE

 

metabolism boosting
by wallygrom (very busy at work)

Question by tb: What does boosting your metabolism mean?
It sounds interesting. What does it mean?

Best answer:

Answer by Apathy
It means efficiency of gas exchange and energy exchange in your body. It’s like how good a car can run.

What do you think? Answer below!


FREE eBook – How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly

Click Here To Get It Now


If you enjoyed this post, we’ve got a ton of FREE workout and diet tips,
articles and videos we’d like to share with you. Just sign up below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Many people have reported losing 10 to 20 pounds in the first 2 weeks of using Lipotropic 1000 Plus by Solaray capsules.

“I had heard about this new supplement called LipoBlast Extreme Diet Pills from an online Weight Loss Support Group and because of the money back guarantee I decided to give it a try. I’ m glad I did because within 7 days I lost 8 pounds and 2.5 inches off my waist. And.. after 2 months I lost 34 pounds ! All I can say is I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to buy it” Melissa Rosero – Bakersfield, CA – melissa_rosero@yahoo.com

weight loss before and after women

Be Sociable, Share!

4 Responses to “What does boosting your metabolism mean?”

  1. Archangel writes:

    dont u knoW?

  2. I™ Will Touch You Where You Pee. writes:

    Your metabolism is the rate at which you expend energy you take in from food.
    People with high metabolisms tend to be thin but seem to eat everything in sight. This could be from genetics, or from just maintaining a healthy lifestyle and exercise regimen.
    People with low metabolisms tend to put on weight very easily even when they don’t eat that many confined sugars or carbohydrates.

    You can find your Basil Metabolic Rate (how many calories you’d burn in a day doing absolutely nothing at all) which for normal people is about 1,500.

  3. Anthony writes:

    Your metabolism is the way your body digests food and burns the calories it needs and distributes the nutrients to the rest of your body. The faster your metabolism, then skinnier you get or stay.

    You metabolism can slow down or speed up depending on your age, food choices, exercise, etc. Depending on your body, there are tons of things you can do to get you metabolism to do what you want it to do like eating right, supplementing, exercising, etc.

    Hope this helps.

  4. Paul writes:

    Your metabolism is the process of running your bodies functions. Of the calories you consume about 60% are used/burned by your metabolism, with the other 30-40% by any type of movement/exercise.
    Primarily this concerns people with fat loss. It is really easy to up your movement for calorie burning. But since a higher proportion of calories are burnt by your metabolism it is well worth trying to boost your metabolism. Normal ways of achieving this is regular exercise 4 x 1 hour a week and eating six smaller meals a day.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


725a6dc5069112abd191a98b0bdb0165f3eb80292827a5d140