T5 Tablets – What are T3 and T5 Tablets?

Before you continue…Check out this very popular supplement below :

100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA, Extra Strength, 180 Capsules, Clinically Proven. Made in the USA. As seen on Dr. Oz! ** New and Improved Formula **Pharmaceutical Grade**

(Link will open in new window)

Free eBook Reveals
How To Lose 10 To 30 Pounds A Month

Question by : T5 Tablets – What are T3 and T5 Tablets?
I am trying to find out more about T5 or T3 tablets. What do these slimming pills contain, are they legal, how effective are they to lose weight?

Best answer:

Answer by Fitness Club
T3 &T5 are converted in the thyroid gland.

There are a number of methods which may increase the levels of T5 in your body. Your doctor can give you synthetic form of T5 tablet known as Liothyronine sodium. It is very difficult to obtain this kind of T5 tablets from your doctor unless you have a thyroid condition. These sythetic T5 tablets are also very hard to find online. This is because they are highly dangerous, and even the smallest incorrect dose can cause major damage.

There are some shops which sell a mix of caffeine, aspirin and usually another herbal stimulant, however these are not T5’s and weight loss is due to stimulation of your nervous system and not your thyroid. As with coffee, avoid taking these tablets in the evening

The safest way to increase T5 within the body is to ensure you are receive the right amount of nutrients, so that the Thyroid provides an optimum amount for your body.As a nutritionist, I use X-Trim, which can be purchased from all major gyms.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

FREE eBook – How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly

Click Here To Get It Now

Many people have reported losing 10 to 20 pounds in the first 2 weeks of using Lipotropic 1000 Plus by Solaray capsules.

“I had heard about this new supplement called LipoBlast Extreme Diet Pills from an online Weight Loss Support Group and because of the money back guarantee I decided to give it a try. I’ m glad I did because within 7 days I lost 8 pounds and 2.5 inches off my waist. And.. after 2 months I lost 34 pounds ! All I can say is I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to buy it” Melissa Rosero – Bakersfield, CA – melissa_rosero@yahoo.com

weight loss before and after women

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments are closed.